Sponsor an Event
Sponsorship can be a strategic positioning tool for companies to increase their corporate visibility and profile by partnering with a registered charity.
The YWCA offers sponsorship opportunities for many of its events, programs and services. Here are some examples:
- Tribute to Women Katharine F. Erskine Awards Luncheon
- Stand Against Racism
- DV Annual Breakfast
- Media sponsorship for events and programs
- In kind sponsorships
The YWCA seeks sponsorships from companies:
- That have business practices that are compatible with the YWCA’s mandate and values;
- That have demonstrated a commitment to the community and may have done so through relationships with other community organizations;
- That encourage progressive employee relations and foster growth and equity for women;
- That are committed to socially responsible policies.
The YWCA recognizes company sponsors in many ways, including:
- Acknowledgement in the YWCA Annual Report and the YWCA Newsletter;
- Visibility in YWCA printed materials and media ads/coverage;
- Tickets to the event being sponsored;
- Recognition by the emcee of an event, function or activity;
- First right of refusal to become the sponsor of an event; function or activity the following year;
- Opportunity to involve employees in volunteer positions at the YWCA provided that these opportunities are appropriate.
Events rely on the generous support of our community sponsors. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring an event, simply contact the Development Office at 508-767-2505, ext. 108.