Mention YWCA to a group of area residents and inevitably someone will tell you about their YWCA membership experience. That’s because we have served, and been supported by, more than a dozen generations of central Massachusetts residents.
The benefits of a YWCA of Central Massachusetts membership include:
- A sense of belonging, both nationally and internationally
- Being part of a strong advocacy voice for women
- Vote at our Annual Meeting, electing our Board of Directors
- Receive our informative Our Voice newsletter
- Receive position papers, briefs and advocacy tools on vital women’s issues
Whether you want to participate in our programs, volunteer, or simply wish to support our mission, organization and activities, we welcome your membership. As a member you participate in an organization steeped in history and endowed with the successes of thousands of women and their families who found that better lives were attainable with the help of YWCA.
YWCA Central Massachusetts offers special membership rates for families, youth and seniors. Membership does not include access to the Health and Wellness Center or any of its components.
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
|Individual (1 adult)||$50|
|Senior (65+ adult)||$25|