CORPORATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Corporators of the Association will be recruited for a five-year term and are asked to show tangible support of the YWCA Central Massachusetts in the following ways:
- Support of the YWCA’s mission, programs and services, and attend events as often as possible;
- Join the YWCA as a member or associate;
- Learn about and take interest in issues affecting women and children;
- Make an unrestricted financial contribution to the YWCA’s Annual Campaign; and
- Attend the Annual Meeting to be held in June each year.
YWCA Central Massachusetts is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.